St. Mary’s General Hospital-Passaic is a community-based tertiary medical center focused on providing quality, compassionate care. It is an acute care hospital providing a broad range of cardiovascular services as well as a comprehensive program for cancer care. St. Mary’s General is also a center of excellence for maternal-child health and outpatient behavioral health services. It is the only Hospital in Passaic and with over 550 physicians and 1,200 employees it is one of the largest employers in the county.
Every member of the St. Mary’s General team is committed to providing respectful, personalized, high-quality care. Our goal is to satisfy patients’ needs and exceed their expectations. St. Mary’s General Hospital is a member of the Prime Healthcare System family which has been lauded as a “Top 15 Healthcare System” by Truven Health Analytics
Address: 350 Boulevard, Passaic, NJ 07055
Emergency Department Profile
- Annual volume of 30,000 visits
- 20 acute-care beds and 8 Fast Track beds
- Stroke Center with Tele-Stroke neurologist 24/7/365
- Comprehensive Emergency Elective Emergency Angioplasty Program
- Comprehensive Cardiothoracic and Open Heart Program
- Full practice support with advanced practice providers, and EMR with Dragon voice recognition.
- 24/7/365 In house Adult Hospitalist and Anesthesia support
- Excellent Administrative, ED and medical staff support
- Staffed by Board Certified Physicians, Nurse Practicioners, and Physician Assistants