Pinnacle Emergency Physicians + Associates (PEPA) is seeking Mid-Level Nurse Practitioners to staff the Emergency Department located in Dover, Denville, and Passaic New Jersey with easy access New York City and the Pocono mountains. We welcome new graduates to join our Clinical ED paid internship to hire program.
Location: Passaic, NJ.
St Mary’s General Hospital Passaic Emergency Department:
- Annual volume of 30,000 visits
- 20 acute-care beds and 8 Fast Track beds
- Stroke Center with Tele-Stroke neurologist 24/7/365
- Comprehensive Emergency Elective Emergency Angioplasty Program
- Comprehensive Cardiothoracic and Open Heart Program
- Full practice support with advanced practice providers, and EMR with Dragon voice recognition.
- 24/7/365 In house Adult Hospitalist and Anesthesia support
- Excellent Administrative, ED and medical staff support
- Staffed by Board Certified Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, and Physician Assistants
Benefits and Compensation
PEPA is a dynamic, physician owned and led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 2000. Whether you are considering full-time or part-time opportunities with PEPA, you can rest assured you will be working for an industry-leader who delivers a vast array of benefits, including:
- Competitive RVU based compensation Plus performance and productivity incentives bonus totaling over $170,000 per year for Full-time committment.
- Strong Physician-led organization
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options
- “A” rated professional liability insurance
- Multiple practice settings in New Jersey
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Colleague referral bonus program
- Vacation, Sick & Holidays
- Medical, Dental, & Vision and Rx , and 401k program
- Guaranteed long term, short term and life insurance procured.
*Benefits may vary by division, and employment status
PEPA is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
|Job Category||Nurse Practitioner|